Sunday 10 February 2013

Modern Style


I have had the kind of weekend where every single minute is devoted to something or another.

I have brought work home from the office, resulting in dreams about retail space planning (scintillating), and a hand which seems to be permanently stuck in the "pencil holding" position. On the other hand, I have also partaken in a slow indulgent lunch which involved a sushi buffet and unlimited champagne...my idea of heaven.

With that said, I will leave you with eye candy from The Library - a light, bright, inspiration filled boutique hotel in Koh Samui. Remember when you're done to pick your jaw up off the floor.











Yeah, that's a red pool.

More here.

1 comment:

  1. Right. Packing bags now and ready to check in...indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers